Putnam County’s largest workforce event March 17, 2020.
At Leipsic Community Center, 120 E. Main St., Leipsic, OH.
Free and open to the public 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Showcase your business culture to the workforce of the future.
- Connect with job seekers.
- Accept applications, screen and interview candidates on site.
- Find interns and co-op students.
- Network with other business and industry.
- Employer space is limited, register at http://bit.ly/PCElevate2020
FOR ADULT JOB SEEKERS
Connect with employers from Putnam, Hancock, Allen and Mercer counties hiring for part-time, full-time and seasonal jobs. Be prepared to complete applications and bring a resume. Some employers will interview on-site. Ticket not required to attend.
View employer list here http://bit.ly/PCElevate2020
High school students from all nine Putnam County high schools will be participating in Elevate during school hours. Students seeking jobs who do not attend during the school day are encouraged to attend after school hours to complete applications and speak with employers.
2020 Annual Business Meeting
The Putnam County Community Improvement Corporation will host its annual business meeting April 22, 2020.
The meeting is open to investors, members and their guests. RSVP required.
5:30 p.m. Social hour
6:30 p.m. Catered dinner
7:00 p.m. Business meeting and awards
Location: American Legion Post #63
218 W. Main St., Ottawa, OH.