Putnam County’s largest workforce event March 17, 2020.
At Leipsic Community Center, 120 E. Main St., Leipsic, OH.
Free and open to the public 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
View employer list here http://bit.ly/PCElevate2020
- Showcase your business culture to the workforce of the future.
- Connect with job seekers.
- Accept applications, screen and interview candidates on site.
- Find interns and co-op students.
- Network with other business and industry.
- Employer space is limited, register at http://bit.ly/PCElevate2020
Job Seeker Information
- Connect with employers from Putnam, Hancock, Allen and Mercer counties hiring for part-time, full-time and seasonal jobs. Be prepared to complete applications and bring a resume. Some employers will interview on-site. Ticket not required to attend.
- Students in specific grades from all nine Putnam County high schools will be participating in Elevate during school hours.
- Students who do not attend during the school day are encouraged to come after school hours to complete applications and speak with employers seeking part-time workers.
Putnam County News
May 3, 2018
LEIPSIC – A new CIC director, the annual Red Rose award and a review of a successful past year in growth including the county’s largest ever capital investment project were all on the agenda Thursday during the 36th Annual Putnam County Community Improvement Corporation meeting. […]
Feb 1, 2018
Apr 27, 2017 By Martha Blum
Apr 21, 2017 By Business Facilities
Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world’s largest material handling companies, will expand its operations in Greencastle, IN, adding a second facility and creating up to 100 new jobs by 2021. The Ohio-based company will lease and equip a facility located across the street from its current manufacturing plant. The new facility is scheduled to begin operations later this year, expanding the company’s total footprint in Putnam County and providing additional manufacturing resources to support the company’s global growth […]